Immune Boosting Smoothie
In general, your immune system does a remarkable job of defending you against disease-causing microorganisms. This tasty immune boosting smoothie will help you to get the best performance of your immune system.
Banana, a cup of sliced pineapple, a cup of spinach, half a tablespoon of honey or manuka honey, a spoonful of ground turmeric, a small piece of ginger, a tablespoon of eating flax seeds, 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk or water.
- Bananas: Rich in potassium and B6.
- Pineapple: It contains high levels of vitamin C and magnesium-bromelain, the enzyme that increases immunity.
- Spinach is high in vitamin K. C. A. Folate and iron.
- Honey: high in antioxidants that fight disease, purify the body and cells, and fight aging and cancer.
- Turmeric: a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it is beneficial for heart health, Alzheimer's disease, and cancer.
- Ginger: regulates blood sugar levels, eliminates nausea, abdominal pain, and muscles, rich in antioxidants and infections.
- Flaxseed: Rich in omega-3 and fiber, it reduces cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Almond milk is rich in vitamin E and calcium, suitable for vegetarians, gluten-free.